I start work early in the morning before coffee shops are open.
Still experimenting but expresso good and getting better. Cold milk no good unless you want cold coffee, so anything other than expresso if your hiking might be difficult.
I wish a detailed review could have been made, but the device broke 5 seconds into its first use. The bottom cap ‘popped’ and is now lodged in the water chamber making the device unusable. I returned the faulty item and was sent another quickly. I have been using the replacement devise for several weeks and am over the moon with it. In the office it’s great with ground coffee, while camping it’s great with the more convenient pods.
Key specs for [Reddot award] TopBrandBOX Staresso Manual Coffee Maker Machines with Espresso Cappuccino Quick Cold Brew All in One Travel-SP-200 (SP-200, Black):
- Portable coffee machines: Compact, simple, and fast, the Staresso is perfectly designed for the coffee lover on the go. Be it for hiking, camping, on the road or at the office,there is no more waiting for a strong hit of coffee.
- Manual coffee maker : Manual coffee maker without electricity, no batteries needed. Just a few pump. Prepare amazing espresso anywhere, with a handheld Staresso machine.
- High quality Espresso maker: Staresso is using good pressure (Up to 25 bar) to brew hot water through ground coffee quickly; more flavor is coming out with less acidity or bitterness.Comparable to the pour you get from the machine on your kitchen counter that cost 5x the price. Besides Espresso, Staresso can also make Cappuccino,Quick Cold Brew, French coffee and style coffee or even milk foam tea.
- Quick Cold Brew: Traditional cold brew machine takes several hours at least to make a coffee. While, it takes only several minutes for STARESSO to make a cup of cold brew coffee, which has very attractive cream and flavor much better than normal cold brew coffee.
- Simple regular cleaning:Staresso has no maintenance. But Espresso machines require regular cleaning. Open design make it simple to clean.
Comments from buyers
“So easy to prepare a proper Espresso!, Not a good start., Best portable cuppa”
I received the staresso one cup coffee maker quickly, it came packaged and protected well in bubble wrap. It was presented in a very stylish and modern box with instructions of use. The instruction are very helpful on how you put the different compartments together, it was very easy and quick to do. The instructions also give you information on how to make a wide variety of hot and cold drinks and also coffee pod compatible. It was very easy to make my 1st coffee, simply by adding coffee to one compartment and hot water above and simply twist the top so the push dispenser pops up and you can press one handed. Then you can add milk and use the pump to froth and add milk. So easy to use and also clean by taking it apart. You get a cleaning brush to help clean any left overs out. The coffee maker is light and portable making it very easy to transport when out and about. This will be perfect for taking to work for my morning coffee and i really enjoy using it.
The staresso coffee machine arrived well-packaged, with extra packing in the large box to ensure safe transit in the post. When i took it out, the item itself came in a plain white box designed like a drawer. Included was the coffee maker which itself, comes in a few parts. This includes a coffee basket with filter,a water chamber, a pump lid and also a cup holder with an espresso glass. The glass fits neatly into the cup holder which attaches to the machine itself, and is very easy to screw on and off. It also comes with a spare spring for the pump. The pump itself can also be used for frothing milk for cappucchino’s, mocha’s, latte’s etc. This makes it much more compact, and it is very sleek in design. The item looks stylish and trendy. It comes with a very articulate, well illustrated, and very informative instruction booklet.
A great way to prepare a proper espresso in minutes.
Bought this item but it says a free gift which should be a 2nd cup but found nothing there. Is there meant to be a 2nd cup?.