Very stylish for present for son-in-law who has just discovered herbal teas.
Great item – just what i needed for loose leaf tea’s.
Great way to display my selection of teabags.
- Great for storing tea if only minimally taller
- I am a huge tea person and this is just
- Five Stars
Was looking for something to store teabags in as i have a lot of herbal tea. Very stylish and great to keep in cupboard. Only problem is it doesn’t seem quite tall enough for the average tea bag packet so the lid doesn’t shut completely flat.
I am a huge tea person and this is just what i needed in the house to hold my multiple tea bags. It is quite big, so make sure it fits first. But it is so simple and lovely.
Features of Relaxdays Bamboo Tea Box, HxWxD: ca 9 x 28.5 x 15.5 cm, with Lid/Window and 4 Compartments, for approx 100 Tea Bags, Brown
- Tea box with 4 compartments for up to 100 teabags (also with 2 or 3 compartments) – Practical storage for different kinds of tea – Also suitable for spices, coffee pads, loose-leaf tea, baking ingredients, herbs, jewellery, etc.
- Functional and lovely – With this tea storage unit made of high-quality bamboo, you can keep all your favourite teas organised – The viewing window allows you to instantly see when teas are running low
- Tea storage that preserves the natural aroma – The lid provides longer and more intensive tea enjoyment and protects tea from dirt and dust
- The fine wood grain of the bamboo gives a very elegant appearance – The warm wood tones and timeless design look great in any home and create a stylish presentation of teas
- Tea chest for 50, 75 or 100 teabags – Size of 2 compartment box: 9 x 15.5 x 15 cm – Size of 3 compartment box: 9 x 22 x 15 cm – Size of 4 compartment box: 9 x 28.5 x 15.5 cm – Size per compartment: approx 6 x 12.7 x 15.5 cm
Happy to display on the counter top.
Couldn’t be happier with this purchase. I store a mix of loose herbal teas and standard size bags in here and although it is not air-tight, it has not diminished the flavour of the teas. The lid is not glass but clear plastic and there is four storage compartments and the depth of of each is about that of a herbal tea bag. As i use it also for loose tea also you can fit just over 100g in each one, mind you i don’t fill up to the top. No sharp splintered surfaces on inside or out, nice and smooth. It arrived well packaged and i am happy to recommend.