A nice ornament and a practical grinder.
I love this little coffee grinder. Grinding the beans always used to be part of the coffee ritual for me, but life changes happened and ground coffee in a bag became the norm. However, this little beauty has brought back the joy to drinking coffee. I am elderly but still find the grinding very easy, and the taste is well worth the very small effort.
Here are the specifications for the PuTwo Coffee Grinder Burr Coffee Grinder Stainless Steel:
- Coffee grinder with adjustable grinding levels, burr is made of ceramic, the metal parts are stainless steel. All parts can be washed.
- Coffee grinder with ceramic burr has the advantage of corrosion resistance and durability. Also is not easy to heat up, in the case of a steel burr, it might happen grinder tend to roast the beans during the grinding process and make the coffee tastes more bitterly.
- Coffee grinder is superior design for consistently brewing espresso, pouring, French press & Turkish coffee.
- Coffee grinder with multi-purpose, it could be an classic decoration for your house when you do not use it.
- Coffee grinder dimension: 17cm*10.5cm*10.5cm, Capacity: Max. to 40g (normally 10-12g for one serving)
Great product, good size so can be put away in a cupboard and useful for grinding spices as well as coffee beans.
Looks good and does the job. If you get fed up grinding you can use it as a kitchen ornament.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Easy Peasy grinder
- a nice-looking little product and it does the job fine. Initially we didn’t screw it together tightly enough
- Good grinding!
I bought this as a novelty initially, but i have since bought two more of these now as they actually work great. You feel like a proper coffee guru when using it. Leaves a nice fine grain and we use it in our continental hobtop coffee percolator. We love trying out new beans and grinding away. Lovely fresh coffee every time. The drawer contents amounts to about two regular cups of coffee.
Spout could be larger to stop dribbles.
Firstly i adored the colour (not for everyone but one of my favourite colours). Practical and pretty, just what i needed. A little finickity as i worked out how to grind the coffee finer or rougher, but does the job perfectly, you can then store your freshly ground coffee in the jar it’s been ground into as it comes with a handy sealable lid. Found the rubber bottom cover on the jar useless as itself peeling off the jar – supposed to be an anti slip cover to help as you grind it, but far easier just to pick it up and grind. The very fine setting does take a lot of effort to grind a good amount of beans, but the medium setting was quick to use, and produced sufficiently finely ground beans for my taste. Nice and straightforward to clean and assemble. For me much better than an eletric grinder, and much more compact to store.
For the price it’s a nice-looking little product and it does the job fine. Initially we didn’t screw it together tightly enough and the beans were ground into flakes rather than a fine powder, so take care to get the assembly right. I only use it once a blue moon so i couldn’t really comment on the durability, but it’s a nice thing to have.
Good quality, fast delivery, highly recommended.
It grinds the coffee well, but the rubber non-slip thing falls off all the time making it useless and it is really difficult to store. It’s also a little too large for my hands (i have very average sized hands) making it quite awkward to hold while grinding the beans. Despite the difference in quality of grind, i would go for an electric grinder next time. It’s a lot of work for only slightly better coffee.
Lovely little coffee grinder. Love its simplicity and vintage look.
Works perfectly, it arrived fast and in excellent condition, and my partner loved it.
. Cute little thing for coffee mornings.