I broke the lid of the same model. This replacement is very good despite comments to the contrary it holds two mugfulls and it pours perfectly the cobalt blue is alovely colour.
This is an excellent product. It can hold enough for 2 mugs, or top-ups for one mug.
Totally delighted with new teapot how sad is that,being thrilled about a teapot. Nothing to dislike about this teapot. Does what is says pours well, no leaking,lid fits well.
A pretty shape and pours well but it holds only 2 small cups. I found the next size more useful.
- Useful small teapot. Ideal for single use
- Tea Pot
- Like a doll’s teapot
London Pottery Globe Small Teapot with Strainer, Ceramic, Cobalt Blue, 2 Cup (500 ml)
- A fresh brew simply cannot be beaten. Steep every cupful to with this iconic Globe teapot by London Pottery Company
- Designed in the UK by David Birch: This 2 cup teapot is ideal for a few cups of tea in the morning or a catch-up with a friend
- No drips: The spout position prevents any dripping or leaks, so your surfaces stay looking as great as your ceramic teapot
- Smooth brews: A built-in ceramic strainer catches teabags, petal teas and larger loose leaves, for an easy, smooth-tasting brew
- Market leader of the Great British teapot: This small teapot is stamped with an authentic London Pottery Company logo; capacity: 500 ml
Really is a nice little design and color, photo does not do it justice. Easily does 2 tea cups full, not quite 2 mugs, but not far off.
But when the lid broke having been accidentally dropped, no replacement lid was available. So the teapot became useless.
Already had this teapot when the lid smashed, so this one is a replacement.
Very prompt service – ordered on friday and delivered on tuesday. I have owned one of these pots for years and was delighted to find that i could find an exact replacement when it suffered an accident in the washing-up.
My mum loved this teapot & it arrived just in time for mothers day.
Having broken my favourite little teapot of more than twenty years, i was despairing of finding a replacement that was the right size, did not dribble and could go through the dishwasher. Alongside this i had to have one that was a good colour and had a small hole in the lid – if you use a teapot, you will understand the need for thishaving searched for more than a month i stumbled across this little gem. It is perfect – dribble-free, a lovely shade of blue, dishwasher safe and oh so tactile. I am once again a happy bunny, thank you london pottery company :o)the pot holds enough for two average-size mugs, i am enough of a geek to measure this and one of my favourite mugs is about 1/2 pint, bigger than the average and fills the hand nicely, i managed to squeeze just about two mugsful from this beauty.
Does what it says on the tin, however it is nicely designed in that unlike many small teapots, it does not dribble making a mess of the worktop.
I was looking for a teapot for one and as i like a big cup i thought getting a pot for 2 should do the trick and this one certainly does. It is well packaged, bubble wrapped inside the brand box, which was then bubble wrapped inside an amazon box, which was then packed with crushed paper inside another amazon box. Looking for a matching milk jug but cannot find one which is a pity. No hesitation in recommending this cute little pot.