Really cute and really functional. I bought this as part of a present for my mom and she loved it 😊.
Loved this and its perfect for making my nighttime chai, however after a few uses the hinge has broken.
Bought for gift, recipient appreciated.
Arrived quickly and great quality only down side is it’s a bit of a mission to put enough loose tea and close it without spilling everything – once closed however it’s a good tea infuser (plus it’s a pretty one too).
- Cute little gift for tea lover
- Lovely item for loose teas
- Need big tea leaves!
KitchenCraft Le’Xpress Loose Tea Infuser with Drip Tray, Monkey-Shaped, Stainless Steel, 1 Cup (350 ml), Silver
- There’s no monkeying around when it comes to a smooth, flavour-packed brew with this cheeky loose leaf tea infuser
- Small holes allow your favourite loose, herbal and fruit tea flavours to steep, while keeping the leaves locked in for a smooth brew
- The loose tea infuser monkey’s arms rest on cup edges so it’s safe and easy to remove, while a drip tray means there’s less mess
- Just the right size for a single cuppa and it’s made of rust-resistant stainless steel for long-lasting quality
- Dishwasher safe; comes in a presentation box, making it a nice gift idea for a tea lover; 12 months guarantee
Comfortable size, “works” as expected.
Decent quality, easy to keep clean, the supplied little tray for it is a useful addition.
Looks great and gives a lovely cuppa without the mess of a teapot.
Love it so easy for my loose teas.
I wasnt greatly impressed, it does the job ok as long as you have very natural, large tea leaves, the holes are quite large and let smaller leaves through into the cup, ok for the price.
Cute little heart, much smaller than i expected but now realise it’s designed for a single cup – so perfect. I’m using with loose fruit tea leaves, so the smaller specks do end up floating in the cup, which doesn’t bother me. I hook the chain around the handle of my mug. No instructions and i did struggle very briefly on how to open the heart.
Bought this for my mothers christmas gift she loves it, it’s a bit hard to use but its still a cute decoration.
Bought as a gift for my mum to go with some loose teas i’d got her. Love the heart shape of this infused and the useful drip tray that comes with it. Also cleans up lovely and will last a long time. The only reason i’ve knocked off a star is because the clasp is a bit tricky to open for my mum. I also thought the heart shape would be a little bigger. Other than that lovely item.
This was a gift and my cousin loved it.
Excellent for a one cup job.
Comes with little silver tray rest.
Brilliant, i bought it for my sister and its that good i’m going to get one myself too. Will defo be ordering from them again.
Cheep and cheerful not sure how long it will last.
The small plate underneath is very practical for when you want to put the infuser down.
Lovely easy to use and looks pretty too nice little tray included for infused after use.
Brilliant little novelty that actually does its job very well.