Great easy to clean and quality not bad.
Small, portable and grinds coffee beans extremely well.
Small enough for easy storage but big and strong enough to grind your beans or herbs. Excellent value for an excellent product.
- Good value!
- Looks good, works efficiently
- Five Stars
Good looking product at a remarkably low price; admittedly, it had been heavily discounted.
Excellent i am very pleased with it.
Features of Duronic CG150 White 150W Coffee / Nut / Spices / Herbs Grinder – Stainless Steel Blades – 2 Years Warranty
- The Duronic CG150 Coffee Grinder is the perfect tool to turn your fresh coffee beans, nuts, or spices into a ground texture
- The unit is made from durable moulded plastic, the lid comes with measuring markings and is transparent to allow you to view the contents easily
- It has a large 70-80g grinding capacity which will yield up to 14 cups of coffee
- It features a lid-activated safety switch – the grinder won’t work until the lid is locked in place.
- The power of this unit is 220-240V~50Hz, Unit size:95*95*102mm. Comes with UK 3 pin plug. It is very easy to use
Great, does the job well, looks good too.
Grinds in a powder would recommend it.
Looks good ,works efficiently,not too noisy .
I love drinking goods coffee and grinder myself.
Good for coffee less for nuts.
This is a great little machine which i use constantly to grind my spices for curry. I have had a couple of different grinders in the past which were ok (they died of overuse) but this grinds finer.
Fine – for something i rarely need, it’s good value ‘cos it works ok.
Very good item thanks i will defintly recommended.
Seems to be good quality and liked the feel of it. No reason to believe it won’t work as expected.