Good product does what you want the clip is a little stiff but does work.
Four level scoops of coffee beans is just the right amount for me to use in my caffetier to make a nice mug of coffee.
Here are the specifications for the Andrew James Coffee Measuring Spoon:
- STAINLESS STEEL COFFEE SPOON — Your Andrew James Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop and Bag Clip has been designed to help you create delicious coffee at home.
- INTEGRAL BAG CLIP — The metal bag clip with its ridge design is ideal for creating a secure seal on bags of filter coffee or coffee beans. It’s so simple to use.
- ONE CUP CAPACITY — The spoon holds 7g of coffee which is usually enough for one cup of delicious, freshly brewed coffee. Because it is made of stainless steel it is strong, durable and easy to clean.
- PERFECT FOR BUDDING BARISTAS — With the measuring spoon and clip connected in one handy little gadget this coffee scoop is bound to be loved by anyone who is a fan of fresh coffee.
- 2-YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY — Shop with confidence. Your Andrew James Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop Spoons and Bag Clip are covered by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Perhaps would like the spoon larger is about 10g of coffee and i like 20g in my aeropress so two scoops. I can always find the spoon now as it is on the coffee packet. Great idea, perhaps a little larger one too?.
The simple ideas are the best,this is one such item.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Quality at bargain price.
- COFFEE SPOON MEASURE
- Handy and does what it says
A great item for measuring out your coffee to taste. It is a solidly built item and by the feel of it should last for many years. The bag clip is an added bonus and has a very strong spring.
Arrived quickly and looks just what i need. Have not used yet so cannot comment further.
Thank you very much,great product.
Really sturdy and well designed. A brilliant addition to any coffee-lover’s cupboard.
Bought this product with a new grinder glad i did good quality.
The spoon helps me get the perfect portion of coffee every time and its very cute which is a bonus.
It works but the quality is poor with rough edges at the bottom. It also doesn’t lock the bag properly. I’ve a wooden locker that is far superior. When using it to extract coffee from a bag it just doesn’t feel smooth enough when passing through the packet due the the quality of the metal. I’m a massive coffee drinker and i’m only using it at the moment as i paid money for it (out of principle), but it will be relegated to the long spoon section of the cutlery soon.
Good solid spoon, which also very effectively seals the bag closed.
Quite well made and good looking basic scoop. The price has doubled in two years which isn’t very impressive. Currently it is not good value.
High quality and does what it says.
I really like this measuring spoon – just the right amount for my ground coffee each time. Very well made from stainless steel, and has a natty well thought out integral clip to close the coffee bag – excellent. Easy to use and clean, simple idea, don’t know why i struggled with the grotty plastic one i had in my drawer for years – should have seen this before.
Great quality at a great price, sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. The scoop is great quality and has arrived in perfect working condition.
I needed a spoon for & mine were either too small or too big this is just the right size.
Just to point out what might not be clear here as i missed it. But the handle is actually a large crocodile clip, a nice feature but a surprise. Useful for holding the coffee bag shut.
Keeping coffee packet closed n fresh, scoop to hand when loading coffee machine.
It measures the right amount of coffee for me but the spring on the clip seems weak to mean and doesn’t really close up thebag tight enough to my satisfaction. I would have had a stronger clip.